Friday, May 6, 2011

Chapter 24~Sorrow~

hey peeps.it's been a long time i didn't see ya all.actually i feel sad because my grandaunty just passed away on monday at 5.10 p.m... actually,a day before she passed away,our family pay a visit for her but she was coma and unconscious.i saw my relatives,she was really sad over there..then,my mom asked me to recite yassin but the visiting hour has ended.next day,i got the phone call from my grandpa and my little brother answered it.Later,my mom told me she has passed away.really sad though.I wonder how's Hari raya aidilfitri this year?maybe not fun as previous year.she's nice person and love to joke with my grandma and she's so close to my grandma.




Al-fatihah to my grandaunty.mudah-mudahan dia tergolong dalam orang-orang yang beriman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...